The most important sights of Jewish interest in Athens
- Sephardic Synagogue Beth Shalom – 5 Melidoni st., Thission.
- Romaniote Synagogue Etz Hayim – 8 Melidoni st., Thission (only functions during the great holidays).
- Central Board of Jewish Communities (K.I.S.) – 36 Voulis st., tel.: +30 210 3244215-18.
- Jewish Community of Athens – 8 Melidoni st., tel.: +30 210 3252823.
- Cultural Centre of the Jewish Community of Athens – Sina st. and 9 Vissarionos st.,
tel.: +30 210 3637092.
- Ancient Synagogue – in the Agora (ancient marketplace) near the centre of Athens.
- First Cemetery of Athens – in the area of Neos Kosmos, near downtown Athens.
- Cemetery and Monument for the Victims of the Holocaust – 3rd Cemetery of Athens, Nikea, Piraeus.
- Monument to Young Jews (dedicated to the memory of young Jews who died in the Holocaust) – Pafos square, area of Kato Patissia, north of downtown Athens.
- Jewish Elementary School – area of Paleo Psyhico, NE of downtown Athens.
- The Athens Holocaust Memorial – at the end of the pedestrian crossing, at the point where Melidoni str. meets Ermou str.