For security reasons, the Museum will operate with a controlled number of visitors, observing all health protection measures.
According to new Government regulations, for your entrance to the Museum you will need to present one of the following documents and a photo ID (identification card or passport):
• Vaccination certificate valid at least 14 days
• Medical certificate of a COVID19 infection valid up to 6 months
Children from 4 to 17 years old must provide a parental/legal guardian declaration that the child has undertaken a self-test taken no longer than 24 hours. Self-test declaration
During your visit, please make sure to keep in mind the following:
- The use of protective masks is mandatory for all visitors from 4 years old.
- Contactless temperature screening is undertaken at the Museum’s entrance.
- Τhe required distance of 1,5 meters from others must be maintained at all times.
- Regular handwashing and the use of hand sanitizer are required: hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the Museum.
- The use of credit cards is encouraged in all financial transactions in the Museum.
For more information, please contact the JMG at [email protected]